Hope 4 Tots
Hope4Tots is a parent/carer and toddler group that promotes community and friendship for both babies and toddlers and their adult counterparts. We meet in the basement of Hope Church Merthyr every Friday during the school term. The group runs from 9:30 AM until 11:30 AM.
Newborns to nursery age children are welcome to come and play while their parents enjoy free coffee, tea and treats as well as much needed time to be around other adults who know and can relate to their season of life. Keep up to date with us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Hope4TotsMerthyrTydfil
Welcome to Hope4Tots!
We hope you experience a welcoming community of mothers, fathers, grandparents, carers and friends from all different walks of life coming together to enjoy a place to relax, play, engage and thrive. In order for Hope4Tots to provide that environment, there are a few things for you to know and a few things we ask you to help us with:
- This group is free. All donations go towards the food and craft provided, but we never want anyone to feel the burden to give.
- Please sign in, so in case of fire we know you are all safe and accounted for!
- You are responsible for your child at all times, so please keep a watch over
- There is free coffee and tea provided at the hatch, please help yourself. Please don’t put any hot drinks where any small hands might find them.
- Snack-time is around 10:15, please could you keep the food at the table or high chairs. This will help us with keeping things clean and also protect the babies and toddlers with allergy issues not stumbling across something they shouldn’t eat.
- The craft corner will be running up until snack time. We would love for you to help them out as they get creative!
- At 11:15 we all tidy up together and gather around to sing songs and have lots of fun!
- If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Hope4Tots is run by Hope Church Merthyr. Throughout the morning you might find that we may tell stories or sing songs about Jesus and his great love for us. It’s because of that great love, that we love to open our doors and our lives to you. If you would like people to pray for you or anyone you care about, please feel free to write a note to us and leave it in the prayer request box. You don’t even need to write your name if you don’t want to, God knows.